AlarmKey is a leading operations based accounting software solution for the Security Industry. Members of the AlarmKey technical team are the reason for our success and are treated as valuable partners in a team-oriented environment.
Once you qualify to become a member of the team, you have the opportunity to pursue your career goals in a company that is dedicated to the success of each and every team member. We offer highly competitive salaries and benefits packages to the most qualified applicants.
To apply, please send a résumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a ‘HUNTER’ looking to advance your career professionally and financially in the Security Industry? Team-up with Reliable Group, developers of AlarmKey, for an outstanding career opportunity!
The Sales Rep will be working for the developer of AlarmKey, a Business Management and Accounting softwarepackage in the industry for over 30 years. The candidate will have four primary responsibilities:
- Establishing relationships with new prospects and existing customers
- Provide pre/post sales support
- Conduct software demonstrations
- Sell software and acquire new clients
The position will be following pre-defined business guidelines and will be working in team-based environment.
The Sales Rep will be:
- Building relationships with clients and prospects, over the phone
- Working with an internal sales and marketing team in business development activities
- Identifying prospects needs for a business management and accounting software
- Performing Software demonstrations to show benefits of our software
- Understanding basic business practices and definitions, such as Quoting, Invoicing, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Work Orders, and Job Costing
- Working with support team on implementation of software solutions and customer service
- Ensuring customer satisfaction, manage expectations, ensure alignment of priorities
- Traveling (as needed) for trade shows and on-site software demonstrations
- Working well within a team and follow instructions independently
- Following established sales processes and suggesting improvements for that.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting OR Business Administration and 3 years of experience with ’financial software sales ' or ' software sales' OR equivalent.
- Good understanding of business processes and common practices for a service-based organization
- At least 3 years experience in selling to security dealers
- Good analytical skills required
- Accounting knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of word processing, spreadsheets expected.
Send resumes to email@example.com